Specific Procurement Notice (NCB)
Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Access Distributed Electricity and Lighting in Ethiopia (ADELE)
Contract Title: Procurement of IT Equipment’s.
Loan No./Credit No. 68570
RFB Reference No.: ET- MOWE-393324-GO-RFB
1. The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the
implantation of one wash for Water supply, sanitation and Hygiene and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward
payments under the contract resulting from this IFB No. ET- MOWE-393324-GO-RFB
2. The Ministry of Water and Energy serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids
from eligible Bidders for Procurement of IT Equipment- Heavy Duty Photocopier All in one, Laptop computers,
Desktop Computers, Colour Printer, Black and White printers and UPSs for to be delivered to Ministry of
Water and Energy compound with in the delivery period of 30 days after signing of contract agreement.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in
the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants
issued by World Bank Borrowers July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018 Procurement Regulation and
is open to all eligible Bidders.
4. Financial, experience and technical capability of the bidder.
4.1 The Audited financial statement, if not required by the law of bidder’s country, other financial statement
applicable to the purchaser for the last three years since 2020 GC/2012 EC, shall be submitted and must
demonstrate the current soundness of bidder’s financial position and indicate its progressive long term
4.2 Minimum average annual turnover of USD. 135,257.00 or ETB 7,500,000.00 calculated as average of total
certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed for the last three years since 2020 GC/2012
4.3 If the bidder is manufacturer, must have successfully completed the supply and delivery experience of at least
2(two) contracts of similar nature and complexity during the last 3(three) years since 2020 GC/2012 EC having a
value of at least each of USD 94,570.00 or ETB 5,000,000.00 per contract.
4.4 If a Bidder is a supplier, but is offering the Goods on behalf of the Manufacturer under Manufacturer's
Authorization Form (Section IV, Bidding Forms), Must have successfully completed the supply and delivery
experience of at least 2(two) contracts of similar nature and complexity during the last 3(three) years since 2018
GC/2010 EC having a value of at least each of USD 67,628.00 or ETB 3,925,000.00 per contract.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of water and Energy Mr.Wagari Madera
email email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at the
address given below.
6. Interested suppliers may also obtain full bid Document from the Ministry web site on the link
https:/www.mowe.gov.et/en/resource_types/procurement-files-or at the address below during the working hours
mentioned above. if you decide to bid and download the document, you must register at the office at the address
7. Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade licenses, VAT certificate, Tax
clearance TIN certificate and (Registration in PPA supplier list for local bidders)
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Marche 20, 2024 at 2.00 pm. Electronic Bidding will not be
permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated
representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below in March 20, 2024 at 2:30 pm.
9. All bids shall be accompanied by original Bid Security of ETB 70,000 (Seventy Thousand) or equivalent in the form
of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO to Ministry of water and energy and shall remain valid for 148 (One
Hundred forty eight) days. For Bank Guarantee the bidder must use the bank guarantee form included in section IV
(Bid Form) of the bidding Document
10. Bid shall be valid for the period of 90 days after Bid Submission deadline.
11. Ministry of water and energy reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Ministry of Water and Energy
Haile Gebresilassie Avenue, 1 ST floor, Room Number 112, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Attention to: Mr.Wagari Madera, Procurement Executive Officer P.O.BOX 5744
Electronic mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org